Graduation doesn’t mean the end of your relationship with D&A. Far from it, in fact. We’re proud of the way the D&A family has grown over the years and how so many of you have succeeded in ways we could never have imagined. Now we want to strengthen those bonds by linking you all together and providing a supportive framework that we can all benefit from.
Interested? Read on…
How can I help?
As a graduate of D&A, you will hopefully recognise the value of your education and the supportive environment we try to provide. We certainly appreciate you and your achievements since leaving College. With this in mind, would you be willing to take a little time to support and inspire our current students? As an accredited Alumni member you would be invited to act as an Ambassador, providing constructive insights into current industry practices and sharing your own experiences and opinions. This would include invitations to support and enhance the work we do through a varied series of interactive opportunities including:
- Using your career profile to help inspire our current students
- Motivational speaking
- Delivery of lesson/showcase of skills
- Support with Future Talent sessions, including mock interviews and application writing
- Support with student opportunities such as work shadowing or volunteering with your employer
- Engaging in our social media platforms, to help create our Alumni Community
What’s in it for me?
As an Alumni member, you will have exclusive access to a variety of opportunities to support your professional development and career trajectory:
- Invitations to college events
- CPD training and qualification discounts and benefits
- Positive references from College staff
- Networking with College staff
How do I join D&A Alumni?
It’s simple. All you have to do is complete the form below with your details and availability and we will be in touch.